AutoPacific’s Ideal Vehicle Award (IVA) recognizes the vehicle that best hits the target its buyers demand. Winning an IVA shows the product planners, engineers and designers of the manufacturer understand what their target customers want and have created the vehicle to best meet their demands.
Audi Sweeps Category for IVA Win: The 2012 Audi A4 comes closest to the ideal of any Aspirational Luxury Car. In fact, each Audi entry in this class was at the top – A4, A5 and A6. The A4 is 51 rating points higher than the A5 coupe and 64 points higher than the A6. Having eighty-percent or more of owners rating a characteristic ideal is outstanding. Getting a score of ninety-percent is even more impressive. Ninety-percent or more of A4 owners rate these characteristics ideal: exterior size, interior lighting, wheels and tires, driver’s seat comfort, ride and handling. Eighty-percent or more of A4 owners find these additional characteristics ideal: driver’s seat visibility, cargo space, exterior styling and safety features.
A Few Shortfalls – Power, Package, Infotainment: A quarter of A4 owners want more power and acceleration – only a few would trade off power and acceleration for more gas mileage. The A4 is a personal-sized sport sedan. This means tight seating for some and about 23% of A4 owners would like more passenger room than they have in the 2012 model. About 21% would like the A4 to be easier to get into and out of. While exterior styling is ideal for 81% of owners, the other 19% want more daring styling. About 22% of Audi A4 owners want more or better infotainment technology
You can find an Autobytel review of this IVA award winner at http://www.autobytel.com/auto-news/awards/consumer-s-ideal-cars-revealed-in-2012-iva-awards-112116/
For a complete summary of all AutoPacific 2012 Ideal Vehicle Award results contact email@example.com and title your email “IVA Results”. A copy of the results will be emailed to you within 48-hours.